Saturday 24 February 2018

Desert Island Reading



When I was interviewed by TR Robinson https://trrobinsonpublications.com/2017/06/09/pamela-king-interview/ one of the questions she asked was: 

If you were stranded on a desert island, which three books would you like to have with you?






This was my reply.

I’d probably miss the ship while trying to decide but here goes:
  • Narnia Chronicles for fantasy and child-like escapism
  • A compendium edition of one of my favourite ‘who-dun-it writers’
  • A good size, up to date world history book with loads of information.
I don’t travel light – can I take my kindle I can get a lot more on that?
***

Do you prefer to take your Kindle/eBook reader when you travel or do you still pack half a suitcase of books? 

I confess I do both. What would I have to read when the battery goes flat?

What books would you have take to the desert island?

No comments:

Post a Comment