Monday 22 October 2018

Approaching Breezes

Have you ever watched a breeze as it approaches? I have.

Betty Sharpe describes the experience very well in “The Year Ambles On” 
















I just had an unusual experience. I watched a breeze approaching.

My eyes strayed to a clump of bushy gum trees standing quietly beneath morning sunshine. I suddenly realised that the highest tips had gently commenced swaying together, yet trees closer to me were perfectly still.

However, it was only a matter of moments before the whispering wind had also reached their bushy branches, where it exchanged airy messages gathered from paddocks just passed. Soon it was rustling its breathless way towards the next trees eagerly awaiting its call.





Follow Pamela King on her Facebook page
Pamela King Amazon Author Page
Pamela King Goodreads Author Page

No comments:

Post a Comment